Tuesday, February 23, 2010

imitation is sincere flattery

Just as Michael Cera mirrors Bruce's cuteness when he can and Bruce does vice versa...People Magazine Online has mirrored my Blog.

Here's my concern: I don't enjoy People magazine... It's only engaging while in a dentist's waiting room because it's the lesser of 2 evils. Teeth drilling or People? People!

Please visit my Blog voluntarily, not twice a year because you have to.

http://www.peoplepets.com/photos/celebrities/separated-at-birth-stars-and-their-animal-lookalikes/1

special thank you to my sister, who I am assuming wishes to remain nameless, for the scoop





3 comments:

  1. i wrote this to the people over at people:

    your celebrity/pet look-a-like was pathetic compared to this blog: http://chihuahuacera.blogspot.com/
    before you try to strech your look-a-likes any further (the p. cruise was the straw that broke this camel's back) you should take notes from this witty site.

    let me know if you hear from them.
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to know my parent's still have you on the payroll to be my friend.

    I'll let you know when I hear from Larry Hackett. There's a joke there, Hack-It.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm on the payroll to be your buddy (...hackett, is that where you were going?)

    ReplyDelete